During the winter months you can find good parking spots on parking Zwarte Pad. This parking lot is free of charge from the 1st of November until the 1st of March. It takes approximately 15 minutes walking to the boulevard from here. In summer months it becomes a paid parking lot and gets often busy.
- 450 parking spaces.
- 2.00 m maximum height.
- No disabled parking places.
- 4 charging points for electric vehicles.
- Price per hour: € 2,65.
- Price for 24 hours: € 15,90 (maximum rate).
- Lost parking ticket: € 18,00 per 24 hours.
- Debit card: Maestro.
- Credit card: Mastercard, VISA, American Express and Diner's Club.
- Cash: Banknotes of 5, 10 and 20 euros.
- Coins of 10, 20, 50 cents, 1 and 2 euros.
- Free of charge from the 1st of November until the 1st of March.
- Distance to the beach: +/- 5 minutes walking.